oneBoro Forum

Transfer thread 2013. Final hour and may she rest in peace

Reading the last few posts I feel embarrassed to be a Boro Fan, all the optimism and praise you were giving the board when we were RUMOURED with players. Then to have 5 signings at the end of the window and you call them idiots? They did what they could, they brought in a striker? What you's all asked for and your still not happy without even seeing him play? Some of you need to grow up and enter the real world. Its not as easy as transfers on Fifa and Football Manager. Crawl back into your shells we dont need your negativity.

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With 3 months to do deals in the transfer market and still no striker or Cb can someone tell.me why they think the loan market will be different? Especially when you see the likes of sharp join derby??

Sharp hasn't gone to derby... It's a fake twitter account

I just want to know why , with all them quality players mentioned we never had a sniff with any of them, even Sharp!!

I understand we got Kamara, and ill rightly give him a chance, but in all honesty I thought we would had Dawson tied up etc.

With 3 months to do deals in the transfer market and still no striker or Cb can someone tell.me why they think the loan market will be different? Especially when you see the likes of sharp join derby??

Sharp hasn't gone to derby... It's a fake twitter account

Ok but my first question still stands