• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know its been done it death but what a hell of a rebuilding task we have on in the summer.

Steele, leutwiller, rippers,Hoyte, Parnaby, Williams, Hines, woodgate, Friend, Halliday, carayol, leadbitter, Smallwood, reach, Williams, ledesma, juke, Main will be pretty much be down to what's left of our squad.

I've left haroun off the list because of my sincere hope someone else picks him up, worst case scenario he stays as a squad player, but regardless we need atleast 7/8 new first teamers with pretty much 0 monies

Air Resistance; I think there is money available. VB has stated that plans are under way and players have been scouted and identied and also Vickers in his blog has stated that there is money for Mogga to spend through sales, wages saved and investment from Gibbos company. Think Vickers mentioned somewhere in the region of 2 million.

Air Resistance; I think there is money available. VB has stated that plans are under way and players have been scouted and identied and also Vickers in his blog has stated that there is money for Mogga to spend through sales, wages saved and investment from Gibbos company. Think Vickers mentioned somewhere in the region of 2 million.

could anyone show the link of where Vickers mentioned mogga had 2 million to spend in the summer?

i thought we had more cost to cut this summer? so all wages freed up from players leaving won't be put back into the squad. Mowbray also said the squad would be trimmed further (if possible???) so its not a matter of one out one in, i think a lot of people will be disappointed with the end result come august