oneBoro Forum

Transfer thread 2013. Final hour and may she rest in peace

"middlesbrough will target jon taylor of shrewsbury and bristol city winger albert adomah in the summer adomah could cost as little as £1M if bristol city are as expected relegated from the championship taylor would cost around 300-400K

Middlesbrough are also intrested in peterbrough striker dwight gayle however posh have slapped a £5M price tag on the strikers head to ward of intrest so a move for walsall striker Will Grigg has been sounded out

2 free agents have been sounded out by the club and they are Burnley Midfielder Chris Mcann and Wolves Striker Sylvain Ebanks Blake

Nicky Bailey, Keiron Dyer, Steven Mcmanus and marvin emnes will leave the club and they will also listen to offers for striker scott mcdoland.

Ishmael Millers loan deal will not be extended and will return to forrest at the end of the season

Big summer coming up at Middlesbrough football club!"

- From 'that' site

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

adomah for one million, we will take that. wonder if they would take 200k plus emnes and arca(minus his bad toe), worth a try surely :D

think we missed out on our chance of gayle, wouldnt pay 5 million. grigg has also been mentioned alot as well. mcann would be a great signing.

we really need a cm, left winger and a striker in the summer and possibly a back up left back if we can find a decent cheap player cos halliday is being wasted at left back. possibly need a new cb too depending on if we keep bikey

Hows Grant Holt as a shout for striker? He's not being used at Norwich and I din't think he's very happy there. He's only scored 5 this season so I dont think another prem side would want him but he would score for fun in the champ and probably wouldn't cost that much or possibly on loan?

Simeon Jackson maybe more realistic from Norwich. They have Ricky van Wolfswinkle next season too so him and Holt will be further down the pecking order

Jackson has pace to burn and think he is out off contract in the summer.....

if you look at our squad we don't have anyone who stands out as being a danger man whether that be creatively or as a deadly finisher, we could do with someone who when you hear/see he's on the ball you get excited.

Dorrans/adomah type player

I have heard a rumor that a certain manager is close to tearing up his contract to join bayern at the end of the season to come to middlesbrough instead, Unsure of how reliable this is but it has come from a well known sauce.

I have heard a rumor that a certain manager is close to tearing up his contract to join bayern at the end of the season to come to middlesbrough instead, Unsure of how reliable this is but it has come from a well known sauce.

was the 'sauce' vodka based by any chance?

Dorrans would only think of coming if Mogga is still here..

Dorrans is never going to think about joining us in the summer. He will have plenty of suiters in the premiership and he is getting game time at WBA. I think any promoted team will be interested if he is available