oneBoro Forum

recommend me a game

Right, need a new game to fill my spare time. And you guys are going to help me out, right ?!

Some games iv been playing recently (ish) and enjoyed:

Deus ex: human revolution

Uncharted series

Fallout

Skyrim

Assassins creed

Hitman

Any ideas on similarish games for me to try (on ps3)?

Ta!

Cheers alan, but played them already. Didn't rate them all that much, hence why they didnt make it into my 'played and enjoyed' list :p

Whats sa3 prowler?

Ni No Kuni. It's on offer on the PS Store for 20 quid atm (18 for PS+ users). It's a really old school Japanese Role Playing Game which combines Pokemon and Final Fantasy gameplay mechanisms with anime graphics. If you're looking for something mature, this isn't it though, it's got quite a kiddy feel to it, even though there is quite a dark storyline underlying it, but it's gameplay is so good.

Bioshock is awesome too, just recently completed the first one and again is really cheap on the PSN right now. New Tomb Raider is supposed to be great too.

Oh and I noticed you haven't listed inFamous, please say you've played it?

Cant say i'm into anime tbh nb4 so think ill give that one a miss. Have played the first infamous a while ago yeah. Was quite good (and free because of the whole ps security cock up thing). Woop.

I'v pondered about getting bioshock for a while now. Think that might have to be my next purchase!

Infamous 2 is even better than the first.

Yeah, I took AGES to get round to playing bioshock and when i did I couldn't believe it took me so long. Well worth playing.

Do i have you on my PSN by the way?