oneBoro Forum

Football manager 2013 Run Hop Skip Jump Challenge

Ok guys I hope you all dont mind me creating this second thread but because of the start from scratch and jump ship to the top challenge (Great fun BTW) I had an idea (On night shifts I decided to make being the Boro boss rather interesting) What if Jose/Fergie were doing crap as Boro manager?

well we all know this will never happen simply because making Jose/Fergie manager on editor would be "cheating" so I then thought what if I became in essence just as good as Jose Mourinho then took the Boro job!! so here it is the Run Hop Skip Jump Challenge below explains.

RUN- ok firstly add 4 leagues England/Italy/Spain/Holland were my choices then become manager of the team of your choice I choose Ajax play 1 Season sign only high profile players to add to your worldwide REP a***st players (I won the league and the champions league against Bayern Munich 3-2)

HOP- Right cheating is a no go but to get another High profile job you may have to remove that said teams manager so pick your team and get rid of the boss. once you get the job remove the league you just left and add another of your choosing. I actually got the Inter Milan job (wanted Juventus) ok play another year. (Im only 12 games in but I'm top and Neymar is sitting pretty in my squad plus my reputation is continental now. (see were Im heading)

SKIP- repeat above move leagues or stay but only take serious jobs with euro qualifiers. rack UP as much silverware as you can and sign the best of the best with the big budgets your being given you can sign players bought for your previous big clubs.

Jump- OK OK were getting their now take the final big team job by now you should appeal to any team repeat the above enjoy a year of success and lovely talent. at this stage look to see were boro are and could end up next year and add the respective leagues ..... guess were your heading!

Challenge- Here we are so you will have managed 4 of the best teams in the world and hopefully have many serious honours but you were born in Middlesbrough and you love the smog so your heart drags you back to your beloved Middlesbrough the fans will see your born and bred but they see all the silverware behind you so they will expect.

But what will make this challenge most difficult is that you have just left behind a winning culture and bottomless pockets. from Barcelona/Roma to Leeds/Millwall can YOU and WILL you leave the glam for your first love the sun for the smog and will you make the sleeping giant in Middlesbrough finally wake up for the first time.

Anyone fancy it? [/u][/b]

Once Im at boro Im only going to sign regen players btw

I've started as PSV i think i could overtake Ajax as the best team, beat ajax in the cup won every game so far in the europa but i would rather not talk about my league form if its ok :(

Turns out i wasn't doing dire, i just forgot to factor in the 3 games in hand i had over everyone else in the league haha

January 2013

Europa League - I'm in the First knockout round after remaining unbeaten in the group stages and finishing with 14 points

League - 4th :( some terrible results

Cups - Won the super cup against Ajax and I am in the quarters of the dutch cup

Hopefully I can now kick on and win everything :O

Wow so you have pulled it together teams I manage always make late charges if I'm honest. Have played my challenge game for couple of days I'm still inter I'm top of the league and top of my European group too :p

Finished 3rd in the league :'(

Beat Lyon in the first knockout round 5-1 before being thumped 8-2 in the second round by spartak moscow :'(

Won the super cup and the dutch cup :)

Dissapointing season now time to move to another club :o

EDIT: been offered the dortmund and ***nal jobs :( who to choose, think i will go ***nal and get england over and done with haha

Took the ***nal job for a 70k a week pay rise haha