oneBoro Forum

So you think your the best? FM13

So one of this years features is the ability to challenge your friends in a one on one match and it is something i have not tried yet, So i was thinking seeing as how there are so many of us, we could setup some sort of Oneboro league similar to the predictions league.

This could be done one of two ways.

1) Choose your favourite team you've built on an fm 13 game

2) Go into the editor, Pick a random premier league team and then choose 18 of the worlds best players to fit your preferred formation, start a new save put your tactic in so forth then export it and use this as your team.

If theres actually interest in doing this we can attempt to sort something out.

Well I'm currently playing as luton and gone from 16th to 3rd in the BSP......at the moment confidence is high so we could show barca a thing or two.... Messi messi who are you....

maybe interested in doing this, but I know i'm crap so... :D

Make it as a challenge..... play one season yourself as any team you want in an obscure league, mexican league 2 or something and at the end of that... we play with whatever team you finish up with on May 1st of that year.

maybe hard to stop people cheating, but you have to have some trust yeh? :)

Well I'm currently playing as luton and gone from 16th to 3rd in the BSP......at the moment confidence is high so we could show barca a thing or two.... Messi messi who are you....

maybe interested in doing this, but I know i'm crap so... :D

Best thing about it is, if you really are bad its only one match so the pain is over quickly haha

Another thing, if we do do the league, If you provide match stats I'll try to provide things at the end of the season like top scorers, top avg rating top assists most clean sheets so on so forth, Assuming any more players are interested in doing this, Also maybe worth while once everything is agreed to post your steam ID so you can see when an opponent is online and ask them to play rather than post here and have to wait hours for a reply.

maybe hard to stop people cheating, but you have to have some trust yeh? :)

Thats why i suggested picking your own 18 from the best in the world, if you have your pick of the best of the best why would you need to cheat haha.

I am and shall forever be Armster so easy to find :) (occasionally armouredbunny but alas that's my whimsical side)

tried adding you, least i hope it was you haha