oneBoro Forum

Jonjo Shelvey

For a while now ive been saying his attitude is going to let him down, he seems to have an ego, almost to say "look im a pro footballer at Liverpool, ive made it"

Its completely the wrong attitude, i remember Brendan telling him he was going to be a big player this year, or something along those lines, it seems to have had a negative effect on him.

He needs a full season loan next year, at a lower table Prem club... see how he goes from there.

At the moment hes compltely ineffective.

For a while now ive been saying his attitude is going to let him down, he seems to have an ego, almost to say "look im a pro footballer at Liverpool, ive made it"

Its completely the wrong attitude, i remember Brendan telling him he was going to be a big player this year, or something along those lines, it seems to have had a negative effect on him.

He needs a full season loan next year, at a lower table Prem club... see how he goes from there.

At the moment hes compltely ineffective.

Well firstly welcome to the forum alzamora but may I ask are you a Boro fan or a Liverpool fan?

We were obviously not aware of what you have been saying as this is your first thread but we now know your feelings.

We have in the past discussed Shelvey as there was a time we had hoped to have him here on loan and i guess he could do a job for us but I think that the gap has widened now and tbh really can not see him being a Boro player