oneBoro Forum

2013/2014 match day threads

Perhaps this thread may seem a bit too early but we are not far away from the start of the season and so I will throw it open to the forum members and invite anyone who wants to author this seasons match day threads to stake their claim.

Usual format ie Boro V Whoever

Boro V Whoever (A)

Boro V Whoever (Particular Cup Comp)

Boro V Whoever (As above) (A)

Maximum of 10 Members though requests directly to me by pm if limit is reached will be considered and the order of threads as volunteered on this thread.

However in saying that and because of his supreme quality will ask and if others do not disagree that Boro Unger starts the Leicester match day thread. After that the order will be as first come first served basis.

Only a win will allow the originator to do the next match day thread draws and losses will then allow the next waiting member to commence the next match.

As previously there were times when the order went wrong but I will try and ensure that the m/d threads run smoothly

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The benchmark for match day threads was really high last season by both Boro Unger and Boro Badger , Good luck to all this seasons volunteers.

absolutely .... ill stick to predictions and leave this to the experts :D:D

I probably won't be given the opportunity due to my posts but I'd love to do one near the start of the season ^^

All members are welcome and to see some fresh input is great so as it stands current order is

Boro-Unger

Weasel

BDS

NB4

Boroinbishop

Borobaz

Boro Badger

HoyteForLeftBack

Anglian Red

Cornishboro

I'd like the game vs Blackpool ^^

I would hope BU is still doing the threads by the time we play Blackpool:)

It goes in order Weasel and you are third in line so simply have no control which thread you will be doing

We ALWAYS lose or draw our first game disappointingly after building up a massive amount of optimism in pre-season. So I'm betting I just get to do one at the start of the season! :p

I'd like the game vs Blackpool ^^

I would hope BU is still doing the threads by the time we play Blackpool:)

It goes in order Weasel and you are third in line so simply have no control which thread you will be doing

So I get my chance once BU gets bored? O.o