• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably won't be given the opportunity due to my posts but I'd love to do one near the start of the season ^^

All members are welcome and to see some fresh input is great so as it stands current order is

Boro - unger

Prowler

Weasel

BDS

NB4

Boroinbishop

Borobaz

Curtis Fleming

Boro Badger

hi DS due to the size of the oneboro PL i think i will have to pass on this i won't have the time really needed to due the m/d thread justice, sorry

Ok Barry no problems and understandable mate.

If you change your mind let me know but will amend the list

Also due to what Prowler mentioned though part of me thinks he does not want to prepare a stormer if anyone is still interested then let me know

Are we doing a match thread for the Morecambe friendly tomorrow?

If someone wants to put it up go for it Gary the published list is for the season start but it would be nice to see it in the usual format lol!!

Id like to volunteer to do one, I'm sure I could find time between staring at a pc at work and then staring at my laptop at home to give it a go.

As long as no one expected it to be as good as some of the quality ones dished up last season!

Ok to both Hoyteforleftback and Prowler list amended

I probably won't be given the opportunity due to my posts but I'd love to do one near the start of the season ^^

All members are welcome and to see some fresh input is great so as it stands current order is

Boro-Unger

Weasel

BDS

NB4

Boroinbishop

Borobaz

Curtis Fleming

Boro Badger

HoyteForLeftBack

Anglianred

cornishboroboy

List as it stands

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a good feeling about this season, better than last anyway. Definitekly fancy us against Blackpool anyway. Marathonbet have priced us pretty well I think so I've put my money down with them. Worth a look.

Got a good feeling about this season, better than last anyway. Definitekly fancy us against Blackpool anyway. Marathonbet have priced us pretty well I think so I've put my money down with them. Worth a look.

Welcome to the forum CB and your first post may have been better in the Blackpool match day thread as not many read this on a daily basis.

Hopefully we will see more of you:)