• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

A cracker from today...

If were low on recognised strikers like mogga says why let main go on loan fkin really is the s*ittest manager eva at boro cum bak strachan at least he played 2 upfront not like negative mogga

my guess is he hasn't seen much of boro, either under Strachan or Mowbray.... I despair at that page :(

In fairness the people who run the MFC website don't help themselves, with the article about Hines returning to fitness by playing 60 minutes, out of all the pictures of seb Hines they chose the one where he scored an own goal against Swansea

Tbh I gave up reading the clubs Facebook a while ago as the comments were idiotic and that's putting it kindly. If I was the club I'd turn off the comment option. It should be a source of information and not a place where fans can abuse each other or the club. It creates too much negativity and also helps breed a witch hunt against certain players.

• 2 weeks later...

Middlesbrough FC

MFC is against prejudice and discrimination based on sexuality or gender identity. We support the Justin Campaign and Football v Homophobia.

Yeah... shoulda known this was gonna bring out the idiots! The pick so far -

Cory Trevor - Gays eh allways getting the own way nowadays

Ged Travolta Alderson - Ive gay pals but 2 many liberals kicking about

Middlesbrough FC

MFC is against prejudice and discrimination based on sexuality or gender identity. We support the Justin Campaign and Football v Homophobia.

Yeah... shoulda known this was gonna bring out the idiots! The pick so far -

Cory Trevor - Gays eh allways getting the own way nowadays

Ged Travolta Alderson - Ive gay pals but 2 many liberals kicking about

It will be interesting to see if any players will be wearing the rainbow laces this weekend. In support of the anti homophobic campaign

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24161011

I reckon if gorgeous George wears them we could easily get another 12-15,000 people packed into the stands :)

• 2 weeks later...

Who honestly would want to go n watch that pile of ***e? Wouldn't waste a pound on them rather put it on an acca n watch sky sports. Bell ends. This is my new favourite post on the FB page on a post from mfc about tickets for Barnsley away

Check out this little pearl if wisdom

Chris Broadley wrote

Yesterday at 21:39

Boro are.***ing *** end of. Need a.manager and 11 players. Then maybe we have a chance.of beating huddersfield

Chris Broadley wrote

Boro are.*** *** end of. Need a.manager and 11 players. Then maybe we have a chance.of beating huddersfield

In other news... Water is wet

Chris Broadley wrote

Boro are.*** *** end of. Need a.manager and 11 players. Then maybe we have a chance.of beating huddersfield

Luke. It's worth having a look at his post and replies to other people to truly understand the calibre of this guy. It's in the Greek Middlesbrough supporters page

Chris Broadley wrote

Luke. It's worth having a look at his post and replies to other people to truly understand the calibre of this guy. It's in the Greek Middlesbrough supporters page

Yeah, I'm having a look now, he seems somewhat challenged