oneBoro Forum

2013 Confederations Cup PL - Semi Final Full Times

2013 Confederations Cup PL

Semi Final Full Times

No time to waste. Let's get straight on with it..

Actual Results

Uruguay 2-2 Italy [0-0 AET] [2-3 Pens] .

Astori 25', Cavani 58' & 78', Diamanti 73'

Montolivio sent off 110'

PL Full Times

SF1: 2plus2 9-0 AlanFromBoro.

It was a said day for Alan, who failed to turn up on the day. Literally. But, without wanting to blow my own trumpet, it would have been a tough task to overcome the 9 goals scored by 4, who correctly predicted the basic 90 minute result, Cavani's two goals, exact half time scoreline, Italy first team to score, Uruguay last team to score, 21-30 minute first goal and 1 red card. Yours truly is into the Final.

SF2: Smogsterking the Inspiration 5-1 Treknut.

The spoils go to Smogsterking by virtue of his correct exact half-time scoreline, Italy first team to score, 1st goal in the 21-30 minute period and one red card. In the end it was a comfortable day's work for this hard working predictor, as Treknut - the overwhelming favourite to make it through this tie - had a major blip and only scored 1 solitary point by virtue of Uruguay scoring last. Big upset in this one.

2plus2 will play Smogsterking in the PL Final

Treknut will play AlanFromBoro in the PL Third Place Final.

The CC Final kicks off at 11pm and will be live on BBC One. Good luck!

I like your chances Smogster! This is a one off for me to get this far in a PL comp. Will have to have a look at how our predictions line up against one another a little later before kick off. Good luck!

You're welcome Smogster. Unlucky. Before Fred scored his second, I had it down as a win for you on sudden death rules if Torres or Mata could find even just a consolation goal for the Spanish.