oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Downsouth

The Ashes Series Thread

Good score all round by Australia well done Smith and pleased we did not lose a wicket at the end of the day.

I hope we go on and get a big score as I do not think we can win this test but I also do not want the Aussies to win it either

With you Ollie it is good watching Trott and KP trying to ensure that the Aussies do not get a sniff of victory...good careful batting in my opinion

I agreed with the review on first view but after DRS looked plum...worth a go I reckon!

hope KP ***s Clarke with his willow

Looks as if play will be abandoned for the day shortly without a ball being bowled.

No other result possible except the draw!

Well done England more of the same when down under

England should declare and have day 5 as a crazy slug fest. Who can hit the most 6s.

It would be awesome

I agree would be great fun but would that be in the rules and ethics of the game?

Also I think that England do not want to give the Aussies any win whatsoever and certainly the 2 rain interupted games might possibly have been won by Australia.

Englands follies in this selection have been luckily not highlighted

Well the England batsmen are having fun. I wonder if the Aussies would declare on a very low second innings????

Well TG we have a fantastic match on England especially KP blazing away needing 80 plus to win from 16 overs did not see this coming wow!!