oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Downsouth

The Ashes Series Thread

Carberry due to his great form is a good inclusion but it does seem a lot of the players used for a perticular format tend to lose their form and often disappointing and i wonder if it is because they nerves of playing for England gets to them as they do not have International experience

Should be a good match, I'm looking forward to seeing how the new call-ups do.

What an incredible innings From Finch. I'd be surprised if we even reached his individual score let alone the full target.

Good game, the bowling and fielding was much better today. I really do think we're missing that power player though. We've got no-one that can consistently clear the ropes with confidence other than KP.

BoroG I was saying that to my dad earlier, we lack a player that can hit consecutive boundaries, the only player I can think of too is KP. The others, Morgan, Hales and Root play the field really well. But we miss that powerful boundary hitter!

What a pity the first one day game was not played yesterday.

Will we get a full game today no idea what it is like in Leeds atm

We do seem to be a shadow of the test team when we play one day matches no surprises we lost after putting the Aussies into bat

Well the final one day international and a chance for either team to win the series lets hope the weather holds up