oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Downsouth

The Ashes Series Thread

The series has really been affected by the weather, last match Carberry,Morgan and Buttler proved they have what it takes on the ODI stage, hopefully more of the same from them.

I've been quite impressed with how we've done with this experimental side. We may well lose now Buttler is out but we've got some young players some valuable experience and they've done pretty well. Been very impressed with Buttler, I wasn't convinced by him in his first few games.

You are correct with regards to Butler but too much experimenting last night and a slight dampner on the whole Ashes tour with regrds to the finish of a good summer of cricket.

I see Australia now have a lot of games coming up in India and that England arrive in Australia before the Aussie tour finishes in India maybe the team could have been involved in a tri tournament as part of the preperation for the next Ashes tour??

I may put new ashes thread up, good first day of cricket lets hope the remaining 3 batsmen get as many runs as possible brilliant Joe Root