oneBoro Forum

The Ashes Series Thread

england need to skittle one of these out soon i think

There is usually one rear guard stand that gets annoying..........and this is one of them though I think the stumping should have been given

We are letting them off the hook imo why do we not bowl the same way at a number 11 as the other batsmen Agar has 18 runs now and have reached 150 which they should not really have done

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

This is silly to an extent as we only have a 50 run lead and there is no guarentee that our batters will preform better in the second innings. 50 partnership now for last wicket!!!

Agar 43 not out wtf all the good work undone lead of 37 now. Our batsmen have to step up now for sure

Why has lunch not been taken?

Agar highest scoring number 11 batsman for Australia well played young man

Scores level half way through the match in one and a half days think there will be a result her at Trent Bridge

Though not in the same mould as the Monty Jimmy last wicket stand this has been brilliant in terms of runs and confidence......did not see this coming to be sure 12 runs ahead what would the odds be for Agar to get a ton?

Now they have the lead I guess they will want to get as big a lead as possible and probably best that they simply throw the bat they way they have done so far. Being slow in a run build up could undo them its going to be fun that is for sure and possibly the break has come at the wrong time for Australia. Saw the stumping again was defo out but hey these things happen

I thought it was out - unlike most sports on the line is not in...

Tough call though and you need to be 100% sure to be giving out as a third umpire.

I am only watching on line with a smallish screen in the corner of my laptop at work though!