oneBoro Forum

Kyle Oliver signs for Ashington

Since his release this summer Kyle has regained full fitness after a knee injury and has signed for hometown club Ashington.

The club though will not stand in his way should a route back into professional football materialise.

http://www.newspostleader.co.uk/sport/local/ashington-sign-former-middlesbrough-player-oliver-1-5856358

So far he is only the 2nd of the released crop to sign a deal with another side.

Adam Garrity last week signed for Blyth.

Paul Weldon is on trial at Carlisle

Dylan McGlade on trial with an un named Championship club.

Shane Bland on trial at Whitby

James Montgomery has been recovering from an injury and training at Rockliffe

No information re Jarratt Rivers or Curtis Edwards

I know :(

When I was chatting to his dad on facebook he said he was at a champ side but said he wouldn't prefer to keep it quiet so when I found out elsewhere I thought best to respect his wishes and keep it quiet.

I know :(

When I was chatting to his dad on facebook he said he was at a champ side but said he wouldn't prefer to keep it quiet so when I found out elsewhere I thought best to respect his wishes and keep it quiet.

and I appreciate that Chris, how did it get out though?

Burnley have put their squad list up for their dev game, and then on the burnley forums they said it was him.

So it became public info hence me tweeting it now its out.

No problem guys, have only seen one of the forums just now and discovered that Burnley had come back from 4-1 down with 14 minutes to go to win 5-4, as usual our kid is full of info NOT