oneBoro Forum

Lurking for somewhere to say hello?

Yes indeed welcome TTT why did it take you so long and what made you decide to take the plunge?

Was it our wonderful match day threads and the totally unbiased and tolerant attitudes of our other members?

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Yes indeed welcome TTT why did it take you so long and what made you decide to take the plunge?

Was it our wonderful match day threads and the totally unbiased and tolerant attitudes of our other members?

I think it was looking for right moment! I started visiting the site from the whole McCormack fiasco and I've been coming back ever since as I enjoy the personality in the debates, as well as the opinions!

Hi guys only just noticed this thread. Looked at this site for a while and finally decided to get amidst the debate. Not a Boro lad, only go to the odd away game if they pop into my area at the moment, but avidly support them and have done from when I was a young lad (lived there for a while and just loved them from a kid). The one time I cried was when we lost that game to Newcastle, and then West Ham, who confirmed the relegation. Since then it has always just been a season of hope filled with sadness at the end of it.

Anyway, decided to sign up to see what the best fans in the world have got to say!

Hi guys only just noticed this thread. Looked at this site for a while and finally decided to get amidst the debate. Not a Boro lad, only go to the odd away game if they pop into my area at the moment, but avidly support them and have done from when I was a young lad (lived there for a while and just loved them from a kid). The one time I cried was when we lost that game to Newcastle, and then West Ham, who confirmed the relegation. Since then it has always just been a season of hope filled with sadness at the end of it.

Anyway, decided to sign up to see what the best fans in the world have got to say!

Well welcome to the forum and again another season tinged with a bit of sadness so nothing new:)

• 2 months later...

That's something happens randomly... not sure if a fix has has ever been found, apparently not! Despite being a mod I've been "banned" a number of times haha.

Welcome along!