• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

• 1 month later...

Good afternoon Quaker,

What brings you to our forum? Do you follow Boro as a 'second team'?

No real reason other than I grew up surrounded by Boro fans at school / work etc

I certainly don't see Boro as my second team, as that accolade belongs to Darlington Reserves  :D

Now then,

Darlo fan here

Hope you don't hold that against me  :D

I certainly don't hold it against you. Being a Quaker you're certainly not in this for the glory. And at least you passed onto us the likes of Curtis Main :s

Now then,

Darlo fan here

Hope you don't hold that against me  :D

I certainly don't hold it against you. Being a Quaker you're  certainly not in this for the glory. And at least you passed onto us the likes of Curtis Main :s

And you gave us Nathan Porritt, so we're equal  :D

might be an idea to have an alternative thread...lurking for somewhere to say goodbye.... this site is losing a hell of a lot of decent if not incessant posters (loathed to say clique but its getting that way).at a fair rate of knots. 

ive almost got to the point of giving up , should just maybe have a change of username to Tumbleweed.

• 2 months later...

I made this account during the 2015 summer transfer window but it never used to let me post for some reason... Almost two years later I tried to reply to a post on the off chance that it worked and it did! So guess I'm a posting OneBoro member now

Yes good to have you on board, the decline of new members I feel has a lot to do with how well the Boro are performing, hopefully a good season next time will improve matters