oneBoro Forum

darlo game

never been to bishops ground, anyone know the best place to park near the ground?

expect the team will be the same as the spenny game

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

never been to bishops ground, anyone know the best place to park near the ground?

expect the team will be the same as the spenny game

there's a car park adjacent to the ground which holds maybe 50 cars. Very handy straight off the bypass. Nice facilities, decent bar and food area

spenny team had dolan, ripley, bennett, brobel and the 2 Brazilian players

think bennett and dolan are in the first team for tonight so i expect it would be the same team without them

cheers mcgannd, iv been meaning to go to the ground all last season for a darlo game but never had the time, iv heard it is a really good ground for northern league though

spenny team had dolan, ripley, bennett, brobel and the 2 Brazilian players

think bennett and dolan are in the first team for tonight so i expect it would be the same team without them

cheers mcgannd, iv been meaning to go to the ground all last season for a darlo game but never had the time, iv heard it is a really good ground for northern league though

It is a nice ground, and i scored the first ever goal there :P

The chef (pauline) in the pub over the road does nice cheesey garlic bread too, and they have some of the nicest peroni ever known, often go there on sunny days to the beer garden.

finished 2-0 boro. we played very well, fewester scored and a trialist(think he was called houghton) he looked good throughout. whoever was playing 11 (someone help) also played well. might have been one of the Brazilian loan players. think it was waters who also played well(8). could have done with a team sheet really, did anyone know the full team.

aye its a fantastic ground for northern league level, most of them are awful tbh. did u end up going to the game bib

Team to start was....

Ripley, Fowler, Callaghan, Rhoden, Weledji, Jackson, Haughton, Waters, Fewster, Sirrell, Halliday

Weledji and Jackson will have played centre backs, Callahan will have been the trialist at left back, Halliday the ginger trialist in midfield (or could have been right back?) Sirrell a left footer, dark hair quite tall.

I refused to go and be robbed by them, £9 for a U21 game is robbery, glad to see less than 300 were in attendance.

9 quid for a u21 friendly is a total joke, it cost me 6 quid with my student card which is still too much really

it was the lad playing on the right for us that impressed me, must have been sirrell. weledji was very poor but the rest of the team were much better than they were against spenny

think darlo will put up highlights of the game, they did when they played safc, worth watching for our first goal

cheers powlay

highlights didnt really show that much of sirrell but he was the stand out player

do you know if the u21s have anymore friendlies after the billingham game?