• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Team to start was....

Ripley, Fowler, Callaghan, Rhoden, Weledji, Jackson, Haughton, Waters, Fewster, Sirrell, Halliday

Weledji and Jackson will have played centre backs, Callahan will have been the trialist at left back, Halliday the ginger trialist in midfield (or could have been right back?) Sirrell a left footer, dark hair quite tall.

I refused to go and be robbed by them, £9 for a U21 game is robbery, glad to see less than 300 were in attendance.

cheapskate !! ..................... and whilst I might agree with you I do not get too many local opportunities so I went to Rotherham and paid less ........... but I'm now a concession.

keep your eyes skinned for Richie Smallwood this season. If he plays half as well as last night again he ought to make the starting XI

im not being cheap you know me I do more than enough miles to watch games, Darlo should be ashamed of their selves charging £9 an adult for an u18/21 game in pre season.

Hope they die as a club. Bishops didn't charge that last season in the same ground!

haha thats a bit far powlay lol, considering their fans already have to come from darlo, 9 quid is so disrespectful to their loyal fans. was planning to do a few darlo games during the international breaks or when boro arnt playing but at that price ill stick with a spenny game

if anyone is local, it is worth going to a spenny game if boro arnt playing. great little ground with a good club house and its only 5/6 quid to get in

im not being cheap you know me I do more than enough miles to watch games, Darlo should be ashamed of their selves charging £9 an adult for an u18/21 game in pre season.

Hope they die as a club. Bishops didn't charge that last season in the same ground!

Powlay, myriads of apologies, looks like my attempt at humour didn't translate too well, sorry. I can't believe it was that much last year either and the u21s at Blackburn cost me only £2.

I did wonder if Darlo were regarding it as a 1st team game not an u 21 game. I do think that all the pre-season games have been expensive this year.

Clubs ought to be doing their best to maximise their revenue but Rotherham would not sell me a one off parking ticket on the night despite having acres of space. Morecambe were going to go down the same route but fortunately the receptionist had some brains and sold me one for a fiver on a stone surfaced area bit like the Riverside's "bomb site" (is it officially E?)

My biggest gripe on payments is credit card charges. The Boro charge £2/2.50. Oldham charged me 10p and Morecambe 26p

Mcgannd. Brighton now charge £1.50 booking charge even if you walk up to the ticket office and pay cash. So saying a ticket is £30 is *** it isnt possible to buy it for that

Mcgannd. Brighton now charge £1.50 booking charge even if you walk up to the ticket office and pay cash. So saying a ticket is £30 is *** it isnt possible to buy it for that

Thank god I don't live near Brighton then, although it is a good match day experience - decent ale and good pies - the prices are steep. I can definitely live without the train queues too and I was parked at Lewes last season

I don't remember it being that price though.

Are they not selling out most weeks ? If so, it doesn't matter what we think about the prices