oneBoro Forum

Brought a tear to my eye to see match threads back!

However, I refuse to comment on the match until a penis appears in the badges.

Excellent start BU, the graph proper made me laugh :D just disappointed there wasn't a hidden penis. :p

I spotted one in the graph!

Great thread once again Unger

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regardless of score, I want to see a mass improvement from the lads who were here last season especially, and a sense of the past has been put to bed and this is a new season for the taking.

Hopefully motivation is back within the squad and we can grind out a result, here's hoping for a 1-0 win.

I dont think (and never have ) that the first game of the season says anything about the coming yr. i remember ***nal lost 4-0 to coventry first game once ***nal won the league and coventry got relagated.

Im not overbothered what we do sat BUT just to hold back the harbingers of doom a think we need at least a draw

Can't believe the start of the season is already here. As ever I'm very much looking forward to my Saturday afternoons again! Feeling like we may sneak a win, going with a 2-1 win with Emnes and Juke both to get on the score sheet!

4-1 Boro! Juke (2), Marv (1) and Deano (1) - I had a Dream!!!

I had a dream last night too.....wasn't about Boro though....there were these 3 ladies who all seemed to want me and so I..

I'm still I'm such limbo as to what this season will hold for us. Marvin could be like a new signing for us ! Which would be great and juke looks in form ( still not sure about his goal scoring though ) but hopefully a fully fit squad going into the opening game and I will go 2-0 boro! Just hope our current lack of depth shows through out the season

I predict there will be an annoyingly large queue for the pre-requisite free beverage of choice.

A slightly disappointing attendance.

An out of sorts Leicester.

And a narrow home win to the Boro redsocks