oneBoro Forum

Boro v Accrington Stanley (CUP)

I stand by what I said a few weeks ago, he wont be here come the end of the season, infact I can't see him being here past September. Although I'm thinking this Sunday is now a better prediction!

The longer he stays, the closer league 1 becomes

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who noticed that Mogga was stood virtually inside the tunnel!! What happened to encouraging the lads and having some passion!!!

fans are finally turning on the manager

No its just the usual suspects having a go.

Its not just the usual suspects mate, a lot of people who were supportive before have had the final straw, myself included

I would like to say that we have hit rock bottom and that the only way is up now........................I would like to say that!

Really?? Will you say that again when we hit league 1 hard this time next year? This shower of ***e are only taking us 1 way!

GGHG - why do you think i keep picking Juke in the predictions thread :P

Also some of the people on this phone in are making me cringe

"Jason Steele is terrible, conceded 2 on saturday and another tonight"

and special mention goes to the gentleman that phoned in to complain that woody didn't play then absolute *** himself when he was informed that his dad had died.

I really wanted Southgate to work out and I REALLY, REALLY wanted Mogga to work out but I'm not convinced it's ever going to happen. Can we afford or attract anyone better than him though?