Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

GGHG - why do you think i keep picking Juke in the predictions thread :P

Also some of the people on this phone in are making me cringe

"Jason Steele is terrible, conceded 2 on saturday and another tonight"

and special mention goes to the gentleman that phoned in to complain that woody didn't play then absolute *** himself when he was informed that his dad had died.

tbf Steele was to blame for at least the first goal imo on saturday, personally I dont think he's what everyone on here cracks him up to be, just IMHO though.

I really wanted Southgate to work out and I REALLY, REALLY wanted Mogga to work out but I'm not convinced it's ever going to happen. Can we afford or attract anyone better than him though?

I think we can attract plenty of good managers that can motivate and get that team playing football trouble is will Mogga go of his own accord? No Will Gibson Pull the trigger? No

How long is Mogga's contract for? Just so i know when i can celebrate & know when all my christmas's come at once?

What would be the point of sacking mogga because who ever we bring in will still have the same players to work with. The most he could do is play a system that suits the player we have and what good would that do?

What would be the point of sacking mogga because who ever we bring in will still have the same players to work with. The most he could do is play a system that suits the player we have and what good would that do?

Because he's totally inept at using those players

No BillyWoofs we haven't ALL had enough. Everyone is saying how many chances have we missed, what does a manager need to do to address that. Sign a striker or 2 listening to rumours it sounds like that is what mogga has as his priority. We have lost 2 games where if we put chances away we would of won (tonight by 4-5 comfortable). IF he signs the players he wants (a couple of strikers who can finish) I am going to put my neck on the line and say we will finish at least in the play-offs. The amount of chances created is why I am still confident. We had problems last year scoring goals and now we are trying to address this 2 good strikers and we will be there or there about. Mogga is trying to address the visible problems which all the so called supporters can see. I know you pessimists will laugh and call me dillusional but lets just see how window pans out and then the season

ABH I honestly think somebody decent would be willing & do a much better job

Wouldnt take much to improve what Mogga is doing right now

Would have been 10 years since We Won the Cup!! Now were out in the First Round!! Juninho as Player Manager!! Haha!!

Joking!!!

Boro 86, I think we've ALL had enough now, he was a great player, but he's not the right man to take us forward, and this isn't me being reactionary, that's 3 wins in 23 mate.

Its not about him being a Boro player its about him being a man who can get us out of this league

If some of the people on here think Mogga hasn't been doing every thing he can to get quality players in then they are either mad or just bearing a grudge from last year.

I respect the decision of those on here to have a view , I just dont agree with what you say that ALL want him out- I would say it is firmly 50/50 but if he manages to get the players in he wants then it will turn back in his favour