oneBoro Forum

Far Cry 3

Well, I've just completed Far Cry 3 and I have to say I absolutely loved it. Can't beat the open world style games, despite the main story being completed got absolutely loads still to do in terms of side activities etc. Did anyone else who played it do all the extra stuff (e.g collectibles, radio towers).

i gave it a good go - my only problem was once you've liberated all the outposts the pirates go - it's a shame - there should be a constant stream of them.

I personally think it's arguably the best game I've played since GTA 3

I tried to do the Radio Towers but I fell off the first one I did post-story and realised I'd have to go all the way back up. So I gave up, I imagine I probably wouldn't have finished them regardless.

I loved the story though.

Yeah, I can see myself getting bored and not being ***d to do all the added stuff. Quite tempted to buy Gears of War Judgement next. Out of interest, what option did you choose at the end of the game, the nice one or the evil one?

I went with the 'evil' one because frankly I was given no reason to save my friends. Throughout the game most of them were barely given chance for me to even care about them and the ones that did feature a bit were really annoying.

Must admit it was a bit awkward when my sister's boyfriend walked in the room during the final cutscene though.

I finished it, had it as my Game Of The Year until I played Bioshock Infinite and then Last Of Us

I did the full story and a load of the side missions, didn't do all the radio towers or the hunting ones cos had other games to start on, but overall thought it was class

If anyone is on xbox, my gamertag is LTS 3

Managed to do all the radio towers and outposts and did a few other little things to boost the gamerscore but really can't be bothered going for the full 1000g, but had a lot of fun playing this game! Definitely up there with one of the better ones i've played.

• 1 month later...