oneBoro Forum

New Xbox or New PS4

I currently have an xbox360 and my live ran out in december and i haven't renewed it. I don't like the way xbox forces you to pay for online gaming, after all the games are expensive enough as they are.

I have always been a PS fan but the security threat a few years ago forced my hand to get rid of it, but if i'm honest, i regret replacing it with the 360.

I have both consoles, i prefer the ps3 and when money dictates will be buying the ps4 first, followed by the xbox one a year or so later.

the online is better on ps3 imo especially considering the amount of free games you get.

I was a PS guy all the way through, got the original Playstation back in '95, and I was still playing Fifa on my PS2 a couple of seasons ago. Then I went Xbox and I've never looked back, such a big change. I do get tempted by the PS3 and now PS4, but I don't really play enough to warrant the outlay for a new console. A couple of hours of Fifa here and there and I'm done.

I do get annoyed at having to pay out for Xbox Live though, especially when I never play online! Fifa 13 seems to whinge like hell when it can't log in to the Live, so someone renewed it for me at Xmas.

I did also try CoD online for a while, but there is only so long I can put up with 12 year old American's who've just learnt how to swear...

Goes without saying that I'll be sticking with ps. Better quality and quantity in exclusive studios, better fan service, a games orientated business plan and of course the phenomenon that is playstation plus. I swear ive got a backlog of about 100 games to get through, most of them good quality!

Im afraid im going with the xbox1 the way things stand. I have no need nor want the plastic turd called kinect and was all for the ps4, but the recent 180 by microsoft and sonys no comment on the use of dedicated servers has changed my mind as I mostly play online.i found P2P lag killed the last 2 cod games for me.

• 1 month later...

I'm sick of xbox live now, i don't play that often (probably due to the amount problems i have with it) but i can never go a couple of weeks without having some form of problem with it, i wouldn't mind too much if it wasn't a paid service!