oneBoro Forum

best ever football manager players

who are the best players you have had on footy manager over the years

on fm12 sigurdsson became one of the best players for me when i won everything with boro

fm11 and 10 milan badelj became absolutely unreal

freddy adu was always a good bet as was Henri Saviet

Champ Man 05 - Alvaro Chacon Saborio (I don't know if he was actually good I just remember you could sign him for 500k and his value instantly risen to between £5-6m depending on club rep)

Football Manager 07 - Freddy Eastwood

Football Manager 08 - Tefvik Kose, Matias Fernandez (my personal fave), Phil Jones (has been world class on every FM since as well), Gabriel Torje (he's still pretty ace as well).

I played too much of FM08 to really get in to FM09 due to a long term save I had going.

FM 2010/11 - I remember both Lukaku and Neymar would sign for any PL team on these version which was great as they were both ridiculously good.

FM 2012 - Darwin Quintero

FM 2013 - Danny Welbeck, Darren Bent (deadly serious, broke England all time goalscorer record for me), Will Hughes.

All FM versions - Jonny Evans (I don't care what his attributes say, best CB in the game, any save guaranteed), Phil Jones (as previously mentioned), Theo Walcott (similar to Welbeck, Bent, Quintero, play him as a poacher and just laugh maniacally when he scores repeatedly).

Eddie Johnson in FM11, would bag 30 plus goals every season, my only regret is I never played him in the PL. also Joe McKee and Mathew ball in centre mid were insane together in the Champo on again FM11.

Drage and Strandberg are immense on FM13 you can get them both for less than £2 million!