• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd expect Mowbray to go 4-3-3 again, with two of the front 3 out wide...so essentially 1 up front.

Not that I really care too much, as long as we continue to create the kind of chances we have been. Just need to work on converting more of them.

Team i would like to see:

Juke Emnes

Carayol leadbitter whitehead adomah

Friend woodgate Williams richardson

Steele

Thought about varga for leadbitter and gibson for woody but this is an important game since confidence a*** the fans is sky high (despite being 14th lol) so experience will be vital

That's exactly the team I'd choose tim, Emnes deserves a start, and we can't play 3 holding midfielders against a team who are weaker that us, especially when we are at home

Do others agree with my learned statement about being the most important game of the season so far?

Get used to it those members who have not followed match day threads on the forum for too long lol!!

------------------Steele-------------------

--Richardson--Williams--Woodgate--Friend--

----------Leadbitter--Whitehead-----------

---Adomah--------Emnes-------Carayol----

----------------Jutkiewicz-----------------

Subs: Leutwiler, Parnaby, Gibson, Varga, Smallwood, Main, Haroun

Think Emnes works best with freedom, behind Juke playing in the hole linking up play and then pushing forward finding space.

3-1 Boro Carayol, Juke, Emnes

I think we're getting better and better as we're moving forward & playing the same team week in week out is really proving its worth.

Really enjoyed this fixture last year, great atmosphere and some great goals.

I'd certainly like to see Marv start, either for Carayol or one of the midfield.

I was thinking the same thing DS and a run In The team and bit of form could end up being the AMF that we are looking