• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Its terrible. Its basically become an exact copy of Pro Evo now. The players run much quicker and the level of scripting has gotten higher. The ball runs so quick and the balance and strength aspects which were so prominent in the last version have just been abandoned. You can't even tactically defend now. I was able on the highest setting to practically run straight into the opposition byline form the kickoff - something I was never able to do the earlier versions.

Pace whores and skillers are going to own this game. They've clearly just listened to the whining 12 year old and provided a game that suits them. It is simply like playing Pro Evo from a few years ago.

I'm gonna avoid this. It just looks like EA have lost all interest in the franchise on the current-gen and have simply pumped everything into the next gen.

Its terrible. Its basically become an exact copy of Pro Evo now. The players run much quicker and the level of scripting has gotten higher. The ball runs so quick and the balance and strength aspects which were so prominent in the last version have just been abandoned. You can't even tactically defend now. I was able on the highest setting to practically run straight into the opposition byline form the kickoff - something I was never able to do the earlier versions.

Pace whores and skillers are going to own this game. They've clearly just listened to the whining 12 year old and provided a game that suits them. It is simply like playing Pro Evo from a few years ago.

I'm gonna avoid this. It just looks like EA have lost all interest in the franchise on the current-gen and have simply pumped everything into the next gen.

Unfortunately these are the people who spend the most money on FIFA, EA are more bothered about making money than making a good game

It annoys me Bish.

If you are smart enough you can actually counter the pace-whores and actually dominate sides with a good target man. I was raping teams with Bolton the other day with Davies up top.

Now it just seems so overpowered. The players trap the ball so quickly and can move at lighting speed. As I said before, I've been able to run through the AI defence which I was never able to do in previous games. In the past you had to rely on smart movement and good team play which levelled the playing field. Now that is impossible.

This game is terrible now because its pandering to the lowest common denominator.

It's worth mentioning that with the demo being played on 3 minute halves, the game speed is considerably quicker than it will be in a standard match in the final game.

PES demo is out today at some point, I'm guessing and hoping it's better.

PES DEMO is available on ps3 now and has been on for a few hours, it wil be available for xbox tomorrow, personally i liked the pes demo better =\ the slide tackles left me feeling like i could genuinely break CR7s legs, i liked this.

Why the hell don't they have an option to reduce the game speed then??

If you adjust some of the gameplay settings you can reduce the player speed and stuff, it might be a bit better.

PES demo is only on PSN today, oh well.