oneBoro Forum

Useful Info For New Users/Viewing made easier

Just a quick bit of info, that took me 2 years to discover, if you go to USER CP select OPTIONS you can then set your account up to receive PM's and more importantly in Thread View Options select how many posts per page you wish to display.

Enjoy

Mod Edit/addition:

Dear new potential members.

We have recently experienced some disruptions on the forum, together with a whole bunch of spammers making accounts for themselves that sadly we have had to take steps in not allowing any access to the forum without approval of the Administration team.

To activate your accounts quicker could you please choose a friendly user name which could indicate that you are genuine.

Secondly any IP details baring a foreign address will not be allowed until we receive a personal message from you ensuring you are genuine and reasons for using that IP address. I understand that you can google these foreign IP addresses to create many accounts.

Sorry for any disruption but we will activate your accounts asap once we are happy that you seem to be a valid new member.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't just ignore those greeny-blue right-pointing arrows on the forum topic lists because they are very useful.

They take you to your first unread post on each thread.

Over 4 years on this forum and I wasn't aware of this.

Cheers bugs!

Tyler, on the IPhone site, there is a small black arrow to the left of each thread you haven't read through that takes you to the last post you haven't read. The only problem is, you need to either be very accurate, or have small fingers to press it

Don't just ignore those greeny-blue right-pointing arrows on the forum topic lists because they are very useful.

They take you to your first unread post on each thread.

This is a revelation, +1 for you bugrit!!

Tyler, on the IPhone site, there is a small black arrow to the left of each thread you haven't read through that takes you to the last post you haven't read. The only problem is, you need to either be very accurate, or have small fingers to press it

I think I must fall into the 'doesn't have very small fingers' camp!