oneBoro Forum

Useful Info For New Users/Viewing made easier

Dear new potential members.

We have recently experienced some disruptions on the forum, together with a whole bunch of spammers making accounts for themselves that sadly we have had to take steps in not allowing any access to the forum without approval of the Administration team.

To activate your accounts quicker could you please choose a friendly user name which could indicate that you are genuine.

Secondly any IP details baring a foreign address will not be allowed until we receive a personal message from you ensuring you are genuine and reasons for using that IP address. I understand that you can google these foreign IP addresses to create many accounts.

Sorry for any disruption but we will activate your accounts asap once we are happy that you seem to be a valid new member.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Any ideas on rating users on mobile version?

I have tried changing to full version on both iPhone and iPad but neither will let me. Both say it is changing but defaults back to mobile version.

I have tried changing to full version on both iPhone and iPad but neither will let me. Both say it is changing but defaults back to mobile version.

Go in your ucp > options > other options and change 'board style' to default. That should allow switching between mobile and full fat.

Go in your ucp > options > other options and change 'board style' to default. That should allow switching between mobile and full fat.

Worked a treat. Much obliged my friend.

Any advice on uploading photos. I've opened a photobucket account and will have to do it using iPhone or iPad.

Cheers in advance Uwe

On a PC, Photobucket lets me click and drag files from a computer folder and drop them in a PB folder. Alternatively, PB can open up a file selection dialogue on the PC so I can pick the files I want to upload. Both features work well.

I know that doesn't answer your question but I would imagine that PB has something just as easy for mobile users.

• 3 weeks later...

The last time Rob overhauled the board's system software, one of the things that changed was the setting for how quoted material is shown when you are writing a post or PM. The old default setting was to show the source code in the edit window so that you you could see all the BBCode formatting tags. The new default setting gives you a rendered version of the quoted material so you can't see the formatting tags any more.

If you would like to go back to the old way where you could see and edit the original BBCode tags, do this:

1) Go to your User Control Panel

2) Select Edit Options under Your Profile

3) Look for Other Option at the foot of the right-hand column

4) Ensure that "Put the editor in source mode by default" is ticked

5) Click the Update Options button and it's done

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have just changed my sig without difficulty, using Firefox on my PC. If you confirm that you are still getting the same 404 error, I'll refer the prob to Rob. Please mention the browser and, especially, the device you use.