• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Norwich have only got 23 players over 21, if they hadn't registered Becchio etc and a deal fell through with us then they can't play until January.

I'm not saying that agent was correct on Talksport the other day , but the above explains why they could have been registered even if they are going out on loan.

Not to the same degree, but there are definately players from smaller countries in the championship, like our very own Varga, and then you have the u21 games at the same time too. With all these loans and the internationalization it's probably best to put the championship on hold too.

I've just read that Trabzonspor are interested, but has has anybody over here actually been linked with any sort of move for this John Guidetti lad? His scoring record is absolutely unbelievable. With that record I would have thought he'd be getting linked to absolutely everybody.

I've just read that Trabzonspor are interested, but has has anybody over here actually been linked with any sort of move for this John Guidetti lad? His scoring record is absolutely unbelievable. With that record I would have thought he'd be getting linked to absolutely everybody.

It doesn't matter if they are interested as I believe PL clubs can only loan to lower division english league clubs now that the window has passed... at least until Jan.

It doesn't matter if they are interested as I believe PL clubs can only loan to lower division english league clubs now that the window has passed... at least until Jan.

Think the Turkish window is still open.