• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe Lita's name has been brought up yet again!

There's a reason he's not at the club, and there was a reason the majority of people thought it was excellent business moving him on... let it be!

I rated Lita. Was a bit thick with his many, many offsides and taking off his shirt, but I thought he was a really good striker at this level. When we were in the Prem I'd looked at him and thought decent player him, and when we went down I really wanted us to get him so was happy when we did. Don't think he done too badly here at all, 20 goals in 51 starts (27 sub) is pretty good really. Thought he was exciting to watch as he was so pacey and powerful. I remember being right behind a shot he had at Hull in the dying minutes that seemed to almost snap the bar in half.

He showed with his loan spell at Wednesday last season that he's still a goalscorer at this level - 6 goals in 13 starts (6 sub). If we were still looking for another striker in a couple of weeks I wouldn't be too adverse to him coming back at all. I think he'd do well and cause problems for defenders.

If we were to sign another deeper lying forward, then i would take lita back in a second.

lita>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>miller. Leads the line and a different type of footballer to what we currently have. Not really the answer to our problems, but he would be a reall assett to have on the bench.

has anybody mentioned Stephen Dobbie yet? Just seen that Blackpool are after him on loan after Palace have left him out of their 25 man squad. He is a great player at this level and fits the player profile of what Mogga wants perfectly. Would be a quality loan signing.

has anybody mentioned Stephen Dobbie yet? Just seen that Blackpool are after him on loan after Palace have left him out of their 25 man squad. He is a great player at this level and fits the player profile of what Mogga wants perfectly. Would be a quality loan signing.

Good shout. I want Shane Long though. :P

The whole point of what we are trying to do is only spend on players who are worth it, theres no point spending money on Lita on loan. He has a 1 in 3 record, isnt really anything special and is coming towards his 30s. Then you have to consider it would only be a loan, so absolutely no return on the money.