oneBoro Forum

Loan Window

AFCON is 2015.

TBF, I dont think Ayala and Becchio would be "key players" I think its much better to get them before the injurys kick in, because if we wait for the injury, then we're in a more desperate situation, and the chances are, the replacements would be of poorer quality.

As both of them want to stay at Norwich and fight for their places, I doubt they're going to want to come here to just warm the bench.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Prowler, in that (unlikely) situation we've then got the January transfer window to rectify the problem. Win win surely?!

What makes you think we'll do in a month that we didn't do in 3? :P

As happy as I am with JB and KK, and believe me, I am happy. I just feel we should have got a couple of season long loans so we can focus on playing in January.

Let everyone else worry about scampering around, trying to find players and let us actually have a good January for once!

AFCON is 2015.

TBF, I dont think Ayala and Becchio would be "key players" I think its much better to get them before the injurys kick in, because if we wait for the injury, then we're in a more desperate situation, and the chances are, the replacements would be of poorer quality.

As both of them want to stay at Norwich and fight for their places, I doubt they're going to want to come here to just warm the bench.

So in your opinion, there is Key players and bench warmers, no in between? Because imo, Becchio wouldn't be first choice, but would get games, it'll be more first team action than he'd get at Norwich, and in Ayala's case, Rhys and Woody are always prone to injury, and would probably get games too, again more than he would at Norwich

I'm not sure the other thread will die a dignified death after last night lol

but I'm looking forward to a couple of back up options in the loan window

Judging on posts AR the thread will end in a good way:)