• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

we're looking a really good this season, so there's nothing to fear in ANY game, I don't think.

Ipswich look quite poor this season, a really great chance to pick up another away win. Three midfield lads to keep it solid and let the forwards run riot. Kamara and Butterfield to come in too and hopefully a new striker.

Forest is always a massively tough place to go, we always seem to just suffer a mental block there and we haven't won there for ages.

Bournemouth we should really be beating. Took a couple of big away defeats before winning last time at Donny. Hopefully we've got our shooting boots on as there is a chance for a really comfortable win here.

QPR are the best squad in this league, and they've just signed another few quality players on Deadline Day. Be a hugely tough game but we can certainly give them a good game.

I'll say narrow win at Ipswich, very tight draw at Forest, fairly comfortable (shock!) win home to Bournemouth, and sadly probably a narrow defeat to QPR - getting anything there would be quality. 7 points.

I think some people might be getting a little carried away following the excitement of transfer deadline day (although I hope they aren't!).

As it stands we have won once this season and our last game we failed to beat a side that will probably do well to stay up this season. Three of the four teams we are to play this month are above us at the moment - QPR, Forest and Bournemouth. I think we'll have done a decent job to get 5 points from these games. If we can get more than that then great but I think it could be tough. So I'd say 5-7 points is hopefully a realistic aim and 8 points or more would represent a fantastic month for us.