oneBoro Forum

FIFA 14 boro player ratings

I'm now one of the people doing the Boro ratings so hopefully I'll be able to change a few things for the better. Obviously it's too late for the Ultimate Team stats this year though. Futhead look like they've had a few problems with some of the positions and data.

I'm now one of the people doing the Boro ratings so hopefully I'll be able to change a few things for the better. Obviously it's too late for the Ultimate Team stats this year though. Futhead look like they've had a few problems with some of the positions and data.

Make them all 99 and hopefully it'll drag the average up :P

Haha I don't have that sort of power. Plus I imagine I would get kicked off for that. :P

Yeah I suppose if you're giving parnaby 99 pace they're going to realise something is up :P

One thing that was an issue last year is when someone like Smallwood or Reach wasn't in the matchday squad one week then they sometimes wouldn't be on the game after the weekly update. Pretty annoying if you want to do a career mode. Oddly Cameron Park was a permanent fixture in the squad regardless.