oneBoro Forum

Boro v Ipswich (A)

Simples... What will the final result be?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Simples... What will the final result be?

• A Mighty Boro win
    • A whimpering narrow victory more akin to what we're used to
    • A bore draw
    • Boro start well before running out of steam, Ipswich narrow win
    • Ipswich steamroller us, emphatic defeat to the tractor boys

2-1 boro win

Cresswell 9'

Juke 63'

Marvin 89'

Assists from butterfield, carayol and adomah

Juke

Carayol butterfield Adomah

Varga Whitehead

Friend Williams Woody richardson

Steele

How do you get 3 assists when we only score 2? Unless one of them was for their goal :P

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

2-1 boro win

Cresswell 9'

Juke 63'

Marvin 89'

Assists from butterfield, carayol and adomah

Juke

Carayol butterfield Adomah

Varga Whitehead

Friend Williams Woody richardson

Steele

How do you get 3 assists when we only score 2? Unless one of them was for their goal :P

Haha, better make that 3-1

If I could pick the team I'd love to see this lined up:

------------------------Steele------------------------

R'son----------Woody-----Williams---------Friend

----------Leadbitter--------------Whitehead------

-----------------------Butterfield---------------------

Adomah-------------------------------------Kamara

----------------------Jutkiewicz-----------------------

Like that team - Grant simply has to play against his old team , Butterfield is a great signing and Kei would be a handful

Still leaves us Varga on the bench to tighten it up later and Muzzy / Marv if we need a spark. Been a while since we had a decent bench !

I actually think I'm going to cry :(

Just spent about 30 minutes importing text and re-formatting for the first post and just as I was finishing up, my laptop mousepad got stuck and out of the 5 internet tabs I had open, the OneBoro tab I was editing just closed down.

I am gutted, absolutely gutted :(

Apologies nothing is up yet, but that has demoralised me :(

With our injury problems being close to nothing atm, our bench does look pretty good, yes. I like the look of that team, i just expect carayol to be playing in stead of Kamara. Varga might have picked up an injury away on international duty, so dont know if he is an option. I reckon a close call against an improved ipswich side.

I know exaclty how you feel Baz, i was doing a massive update for fantasy football at one point and everything crashed.

So now i just save draft wehnever i can lol

Aye, I had this in a word document and then found there were no real ways of getting it all into the thread without losing all the formatting, so I was just manually doing it all last night when the tab disappeared :(

I know exaclty how you feel Baz, i was doing a massive update for fantasy football at one point and everything crashed.

Aye, I had this in a word document and then found there were no real ways of getting it all into the thread without losing all the formatting, so I was just manually doing it all last night when the tab disappeared :(

I know this wont make you feel any better at the moment, but in the word document, put the [ i ] [ / i ] type codes (without the spaces). This wont edit the text in word but it will when you copy it all across. Then at lest you can still save the changes as you go.

Good luck with it, I know they take a while!

I know this wont make you feel any better at the moment, but in the word document, put the [ i ] [ / i ] type codes (without the spaces). This wont edit the text in word but it will when you copy it all across. Then at lest you can still save the changes as you go.

Good luck with it, I know they take a while!

Managed to get something up this morning (oo-er!). Not the best in the world, but it would be a pretty poor show if I couldn't get it up before the match started (oooo matron :blush:)

Hopefully the lads will stuff the tractor boys and give me a second chance at a thread... I guess people will forgive the quality a little if it gets Boro on a run of wins! :)

I screenshot it then use snag.gy and format it in.

I screenshot it then use snag.gy and format it in.

Only problem with that is that its not great when viewed on a mobile device.