oneBoro Forum

Realistically how many points from the next two games?

Traditionally these are two grounds we get very little from, especially Forest. If we could keep our unbeaten away record after these games would be a good effort. Sadly I can't see it myself and think we will lose at least one, and maybe draw the other.

The league table would make grim reading if that were to pass

it is boro were talking about so throw all the guide books away i have bad vibes about the "easy " game in there how many times in the past have teams like bournemouth come here and ambushed us , historically were poor at QPR , ipswich destroyed us last year and forest away is one of the hardest games on the calendar so its not inconcievable we get zero points from the games but i cannot allow such negativity to infest my mind so im goin positive and saying two wins (ipswich and b,mouth) draw at forest and nowt at qpr but whatever it will be four real tough games over and done with so hopefully if our tally isnt great from them , we dont beat ourselves up

OOPS SORRY wrong thread but ya know where im coming from

i think we will get one point. anything more is a huge bonus. it is 2 grounds that we are awful on. forest are very strong at the moment and it will take something special to take even a point

Time to stand up and be counted now Boro. Pretty Pretty football in spells but no end product is very worrying. We are a 'nice' team not a good one. Bournemouth is a massive game, and that is a ridiculous thing to say seeing that it is only mid September .