oneBoro Forum

Bruno Pilatos and Curtis Edwards sign for....

Darlington.

Pilatos has been without a club since he left Middlesbrough in Feb, he has been on trial at Barnet and Gateshead whilst rehabbing from a serious leg injury.

Curtis Edwards released this summer has been on trial at Birmingham and Hibs but wasn't able to earn a deal. He had been playing for his dads team Thornaby in the Northern league.

Both have potential to play in the football league in my eyes, Edwards when he wants to is a very classy midfielder who moves the ball well and got a debut in the pre season games last season.

Pilatos since moving to a right back has excelled. He was flying until his injury and some off field issues set him back.

Good luck to the both of them.

I'd like to see both boys do well

Bruno was positionally disastrous but ability in overload. Resolving the two could and should be a double bonus for Darlo

Curtis is hugely able but personally obsessed. He could achieve something really special if he put the team before himself.

If anyone suggest that I'm over critical they may be right but the team has to come first, as the team wins .......... the individuals do not