• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Can we just not show up or something?

If you want is to get -3 points then yeah!!

We're getting that anyway, atleast this way we can say "oh, well, our entire team was ill" or something.

No were not, we are getting 0 points!!

Play like you did in the opening 20 mins yesterday and you'll win.

However, play like you did for the other 70 yesterday and I fear you'll lose heavily.

Also, do you have anyone that can play just behind Jutkiewicz and feed him? He looked pretty sharp yesterday but was working with barely any service.

Shame. Decent team that reverts to playing as a bunch of individuals when the opposition exerts a bit of pressure. I think most teams in this league will have worked that out as well, so unless Mogga has a decent Plan B, you might have to take a few beatings now and then. [/u]

Here lies one of his many major problems! He just doesnt have one, infact a lot of the time Plan A is questionable

Brilliant MD thread BB, always enjoy them :) But I refuse to guess the score line as it is against my beliefs to say anything other than we will win, and that's getting a bit old and boring now, getting it wrong all the time. So just going to keep me mouth shut, fingers crossed and hope for a little miracle!

1-4 Boro, i think were going to humiliate them, they were very average against Barnsley and I think they going to feel a backlash.

Butterfield, Juke (2) and Emnes.

Forest will do to us what 99% of people do to a turkey at Christmas (not eat it)

Pull the giblets out?