oneBoro Forum

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I think I would happily take any kind of win right now, a dodgy last minute penalty winner would do me. We just need to pick a few up so we can get back in the habit again. Team is likely to be the same as midweek, maybe a change of Kamara or Emnes but I think Mowbray might give them another go. We should be good enough to beat them with some comfort but I'm not sure we have that level of confidence at the moment. I think a win by a goal or two, maybe 2-1 or 3-1.

Juke in for Marvin, even if Marv's fit?

I'm not sold on Juke I'm afraid.

I think our opinions on Juke aren't based upon his best use. I think we play him as a lone striker and he's not that at all.

Now the partnership he could form with Kamara I think has huge potential, Juke will feed well off knockdowns from Kamara in my opinion. Our biggest problem is keeping the formation so that we get lots of balls into the box with 2 strikers inside the box and not be limper at the back than a rich tea left in a brew for longer than 30 seconds!

As much as I hate to say it - this is a must win game. No excuses. No bullturd excuses. Clean sheet would be lovely. Praying that Mowbray does a 4-4-2. I want to see Juke and Kamara both on the scoresheets.

4-0. Juke 2x, Butterfield and Williams.

----------------- Steele--------------

Richardson - Woodgate - Williams - Friend

------------- - Whitehead -----------

---------Leadboots------ Butterfield------

Adomah ------- Juke --------Kamara

I agree with Uwe's selection.... with Carayol, Emnes and Varga (if fit) to come off the bench for plan B against a Bournemouth defence that runs out of steam in the 70th minute.. Boro need to play well and win well...So:

Boro 4 - 1 Bournemouth

HT 1 - 1

Goals: Butterfield, Kamara, Juke and Woodgate (not necessarily in that order)

Crowd: a disappointing 14000

UTB - Play Well, Win Well!!!!

Today should be the day we get that elusive first home win of the season I feel. Hope I'm right. Please let me be right!

Come on Boro! 3-1 Goals from Juke, Kamara and Leadbitter. Rantie to score a consollation for Bournemouth by skipping around three of our defenders and lashing past Steele. (Seen him do it on YouTube so bound to do it against us)

This would usually be one of those 'easy' games were regardless of how well we play we'll draw 0-0 or lose 0-1.

So I'm going 1-0 Bournemouth, hope I'm wrong we need a real boost from this one.