oneBoro Forum

I did read through the posts thanks and I still don't know what it has to do with today's game. It wasn't a complaint, just wondering how a matchday thread can get to talking about where places are near London and what Luton airport is called!

Ballyclover said we're 12 points off QPR who are our next opponents, Arfy Aardvark said they're a joke of a club and will be screwed by FFP, paphos said about London clubs getting away with more, Nottingham forest were mentioned briefly along with Watford, and some minor confusion down to geography is how we're talking about where Luton airport is... Keep up :P

Praise The Lord , thank you.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Praise The Lord , thank you.

No real need for the sarky comments. It wasn't a complaint it was amusement at how threads can veer into completely different areas, that's all.

When we surrender a 2 goal lead against Forrest there was uproar about it not being anywhere near good enough. We battle back from a two goal deficit (and only miss out on a victory by a freak own goal) answering questions about mental strength, leadership passion that have been raised on this forum and it's still not good enough.

It's amazing how emotion shapes discussion. Don't get me wrong I expected nothing but victory yesterday and maybe RW red card may be a blessing in trying something different with our defence. But we really do need to stop commiting 'Football suicide'

Coming back from 2-0 down isn't good enough because we shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with. We were at home. To Bournemouth. Those 2 penalties were deserved but avoidable if our defence had any sort of discipline.

Coming back from 2-0 down isn't good enough because we shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with. We were at home. To Bournemouth. Those 2 penalties were deserved but avoidable if our defence had any sort of discipline.

Agree we should never have been in that position Prowler (that was the football suicide I was on about) but nether less we found ourselves in it and still got back in the game. I'm not sure if it's the tactical set up or individual errors that are costing us at the moment.

Williams not playing for a few games now, I'm putting £10 on us beating QPR 2-1.

Listening to Mogga's interview, he said players weren't working together and at least with Williams being sent off meant he could explore other options.. which makes me ask was there any agreements with Williams and Woody when resigning/signing about them playing when fit?

Get the central defenders sorted and boro have the basis of a very good, attractive team..

I don't buy this whole " I can explore other options now"

Why couldn't he do this before? If he thought that things needed changing he doesn't have to wait for him to become unavailable to change it, makes it sounds like he isn't choosing the team

Why couldn't he do this before? If he thought that things needed changing he doesn't have to wait for him to become unavailable to change it, makes it sounds like he isn't choosing the team

He more or less spent most of last season exploring options, occasionally it looked a good option, only for him to explore another option the next game, or bring back an underperforming player regardless!

All good teams have a solid core running through the middle, starting at the defence, we seem sorely lacking any sort of core

He more or less spent most of last season exploring options, occasionally it looked a good option, only for him to explore another option the next game, or bring back an underperforming player regardless!

All good teams have a solid core running through the middle, starting at the defence, we seem sorely lacking any sort of core

It wasn't exactly a `solid core` was it, if he felt things needed changing then why has he waited for williams to be banned?