oneBoro Forum

Dicanio sacked

aparantly poyet and rdm dont want the job because they are still being paid off from their old clubs. looking more likely to be steve mclaren according to the guardian. the club has become a bigger joke than newcastle

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

They should get Phil Brown in.

Sounds like the players need a good rollicking on the pitch, in front of the fans, to buck their ideas up. ;)

You know its a bad situation when the players go behind the manager's back and whinge to the board that they're being badly treated.

Bunch of spoiled prima donnas, the lot of them...

We get Swindon local news. If Mackems bothered to watch a compilation of post match press conferences they'd have steered well clear. He just can't control himself. I imagine he's been sacked for that let alone the results.

i feel sorry for PDC sunderland should of done their homework BEFORE signing him, he has always worn his heart on his sleeve and said it how he feels, 14 of the squad who didn't like his managerial ways actually sign for him?!?! how can they have no faith in him?? 5 games at the start of the season is not enough when you have bought in 14 players pre-season!!

i hope they go down and PDC goes on and does wonders else where, he proved at swindon if given time he can acheive things.

i feel sorry for PDC sunderland should of done their homework BEFORE signing him, he has always worn his heart on his sleeve and said it how he feels, 14 of the squad who didn't like his managerial ways actually sign for him?!?! how can they have no faith in him?? 5 games at the start of the season is not enough when you have bought in 14 players pre-season!!

i hope they go down and PDC goes on and does wonders else where, he proved at swindon if given time he can acheive things.

I agree Glado.

He's certainly extreme in his ways, but I'm sure football, or at least the footballers themselves, would have a better reputation and have more respect if there were more managers like him.

If I was a professional I'd love to play under him. Some players just want it easy.