oneBoro Forum

So, how optimistic (or pessimistic) are we feeling about this one?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. So, how optimistic (or pessimistic) are we feeling about this one?

• Boro are steamrollered as QPR stroll to an emphatic victory
    • QPR pull off a narrow win after Boro put up a dogged fight
    • Game ends in a tie as Mowbray makes running repairs to our leaky defence
    • Boro sneak a narrow win
    • QPR fail to turn up and are duly thumped by Boro

Blind hope might get us through. Working in London this week and next so will stay down for the weekend. Cannot decide whether to go or not. The missus is coming down for some sightseeing but I think a trip to QPR may be pushing it. Especially as we will get thrashed - 5:1 QPR.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

QPR don't score a lot, they've played worse sides than us and only scored 1 goal against them. I think they'll beat us, but we won't get battered. We are very good going forward and have scored in every game so far, and I think we'll definitely score here. 2-1 loss.

QPR don't score a lot, they've played worse sides than us and only scored 1 goal against them. I think they'll beat us, but we won't get battered. We are very good going forward and have scored in every game so far, and I think we'll definitely score here. 2-1 loss.

Only three teams have conceded more than us, so QPR will most definately score. They have a tight defence too, so I think we will lose this 3-1 without ever being in the game. My only hope is that the forced change in defence will magically shore things up and we keep on scoring like previous games.

Clean sheet 0-0 I'm going for. As for the lineup...

steele

hoyte Richardson woodgate Gibson friend

varga leadbitter

butterfield

juke kamara

play hoyte and friend as wing backs, leadbitter, varga and Butterfield providing the energy in midfield. Juke and kamara upfront to hold to ball up

I have backed Mowbray constantly, never once wavering in my love for what he has done for this club but if he plays Hines ahead of Gibson i will find him and i will kill him.

And before anyone says there is no evidence that Hines will play, I had a dream and the dream was not good!!!

ALSO!! if Gibson plays to cover for Williams i really hope he does incredibly well and forces TM to drop Williams when he's not suspended anymore.

I have backed Mowbray constantly, never once wavering in my love for what he has done for this club but if he plays Hines ahead of Gibson i will find him and i will kill him.

And before anyone says there is no evidence that Hines will play, I had a dream and the dream was not good!!!

ALSO!! if Gibson plays to cover for Williams i really hope he does incredibly well and forces TM to drop Williams when he's not suspended anymore.

Did you have cheese before bed.....didnt your mam tell you about cheese before bed ....have horlicks tonight itll help

Did you have cheese before bed.....didnt your mam tell you about cheese before bed ....have horlicks tonight itll help

I have cheese before bed most nights, this might be why :(

Im going for ....and this is tradition..... A train journey with my lad saying all the way .do you think we will win there good i cant see it , and me saying ..dont give up yet you never know whilst thinking we dnt stand a chance .then we win and i get ..its me im a lucky omen all the train journey home

Lets hope anyway