oneBoro Forum

So, how optimistic (or pessimistic) are we feeling about this one?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. So, how optimistic (or pessimistic) are we feeling about this one?

• Boro are steamrollered as QPR stroll to an emphatic victory
    • QPR pull off a narrow win after Boro put up a dogged fight
    • Game ends in a tie as Mowbray makes running repairs to our leaky defence
    • Boro sneak a narrow win
    • QPR fail to turn up and are duly thumped by Boro

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Im going for ....and this is tradition..... A train journey with my lad saying all the way .do you think we will win there good i cant see it , and me saying ..dont give up yet you never know whilst thinking we dnt stand a chance .then we win and i get ..its me im a lucky omen all the train journey home

Lets hope anyway

LOL! Oh, the joys of fatherhood...and being football supporter. :D

Couldn't steer clear of the oneboro bug for too long..

I'm at the game Saturday. Will be sitting a***st the QPR fans I'm afraid (my brother's a QPR supporter). Have fond memories after doing the same a few years back when Boro won 5-1. Certainly not expecting a repeat performance though.

4-1 defeat.

After speaking with some of the MSS lads last night, they are all planning on going to Walkabout in Shepherds Bush, which is about a 10 min walk to Loftus Road, just if anybody wants to group together with a large group of Boro fans

After speaking with some of the MSS lads last night, they are all planning on going to Walkabout in Shepherds Bush, which is about a 10 min walk to Loftus Road, just if anybody wants to group together with a large group of Boro fans

Before or after the game

Before or after the game

before, not sure what the plan is afterwards.