• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be getting my ticket for Tuesday and pitching up to back the lads as I always do when I can make it. It's another chance to get it right. Apart from a couple if exceptions we've looked pretty good this season. I expect 2 new defenders and a win.

All this talk of being the worst ever is bonkers. We've been a lot worse than this. Going to be an interesting season one way or another.

Different CBB will you be putting anything more to the Opening post at all?

Anyways who would have thought that the Huddersfield game would take on the mantle of being THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON SO FAR but it is totally true and partly because though a lot of us expected a defeat by QPR many many will look at this game as a good chance to get things right.

However we are now looking up at more teams than we are looking down upon so in terms of points gained Huddersfield are doing better tha we are in a results based industry so this can not be a nailed on certainty for a win indeed I would hazard a guess that a draw will be more likely especially as they like to attack and well we know what the current situation is with the defence.

I can not see Woody being available for this so our options are narrower than as usual unless Hines is ready for a comeback.

This game really could be a really bad night for all of us but it is a game whereby anything less than 3 points is not acceptable we simply have to start winning especially at home

There's a lot of folk pontificate on here that don't seen to put there money where their internet mouth is. If everyone who had an opinion actually got themselves to the matches the atmosphere might actually help the team.

Easy to use results or location as an excuse but if you really care you'd be there on Tuesday because it matters.

I used to travel midweek from Edinburgh so it can done.

There's a lot of folk pontificate on here that don't seen to put there money where their internet mouth is. If everyone who had an opinion actually got themselves to the matches the atmosphere might actually help the team.

Easy to use results or location as an excuse but if you really care you'd be there on Tuesday because it matters.

I used to travel midweek from Edinburgh so it can done.

Atmosphere at The Riverside:-/ away most definately understand your sentiments edinboro but perhaps somewhat brash with your comments regarding forum members and attending the game

I think Richardson, Williams, Gibson, Friend will be the back 4

Its more important what midfield play infront of them IMO and which wingers are on the pitch

Varga Leadbitter

Kei Butterfield Albert

Juke

4-2-3-1 Can easily be adapted to make it 4-4-2 if needed.

Whitehead doesn't deserve to keep his place on recent performances

Probably a bit harsh but I just think some folk treat footie these days as something to debate and talk about rather than actually engage with. I'm thinking of the whole Boro debate world rather than just here. Loads of folk say not going until x, y or z happens which I always find daft.

Probably a bit harsh but I just think some folk treat footie these days as something to debate and talk about rather than actually engage with. I'm thinking of the whole Boro debate world rather than just here. Loads of folk say not going until x, y or z happens which I always find daft.

Think mostly lack of confidence by both team and fans just can not figure where a mini run will come from!