oneBoro Forum

Stop the rot

I have sat and watched over the last two years as we have all hoped for a Mogga revolution. The last time I saw this patience rewarded was Ferguson at United. But United were hardly on the brink of Division One, the Third tier. Boro are in crisis, a cancer has been eating away at the club since 2006. We regard a draw with Bournemouth with relief, look to escape QPR without getting battered.

This is NOT good enough, we are Boro, proud of our club, forged from the Eston Hills, etc. Yet we are whimpering, afraid to make a decision that might hurt one or two, but save our club, and to a degree our local pride. We are an embarrassment - let's not pretend. Boro were once seen as a breath of fresh air, but now we are not even mentioned. It would take one push and Downing, Catterrmole and Wheater would be back and ratify the ultimate and correct plan of Gibbo, local lads leading Boro.

But Gibbo, great and good that you are, saviour of our club, you have to stand up here and put us back on track. Big decisions are made by big men. It will not be ok next week or next month, Boro are in free fall, arrest it, or we are back to 86, and all that effort is wasted. Boro till I die and all that but this insanity cannot go on. Mowbray out - Full Stop

We certainly need to make changes somewhere that's for sure. My worry is if he sacks Mogga who will he bring in to replace him?? Please not Cooper or someone of that hilk if you know what I mean. Lets have someone with no past connection with the club this time, in other words chosen on their managing ability and not someone who loves the Boro.

I have sat and watched over the last two years as we have all hoped for a Mogga revolution. The last time I saw this patience rewarded was Ferguson at United. But United were hardly on the brink of Division One, the Third tier. Boro are in crisis, a cancer has been eating away at the club since 2006. We regard a draw with Bournemouth with relief, look to escape QPR without getting battered.

This is NOT good enough, we are Boro, proud of our club, forged from the Eston Hills, etc. Yet we are whimpering, afraid to make a decision that might hurt one or two, but save our club, and to a degree our local pride. We are an embarrassment - let's not pretend. Boro were once seen as a breath of fresh air, but now we are not even mentioned. It would take one push and Downing, Catterrmole and Wheater would be back and ratify the ultimate and correct plan of Gibbo, local lads leading Boro.

But Gibbo, great and good that you are, saviour of our club, you have to stand up here and put us back on track. Big decisions are made by big men. It will not be ok next week or next month, Boro are in free fall, arrest it, or we are back to 86, and all that effort is wasted. Boro till I die and all that but this insanity cannot go on. Mowbray out - Full Stop

Well said that man ,,,