oneBoro Forum

Boro V Barnsley (A)

How...

I'm staggered that we're losing 3 0 to Barnsley. Another awful result to go with an awful 2013, we need a managerial change Mogga can't rely on those true fans when we're in league one.

Also someone please correct me but over a month into the loan window, have we signed anyone?

Mowbray needs to explain the situation without repitition, hesitation or deviation otherwise I'll lose the last residue of faith in him.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

How...

I'm staggered that we're losing 3 0 to Barnsley. Another awful result to go with an awful 2013, we need a managerial change Mogga can't rely on those true fans when we're in league one.

Also someone please correct me but over a month into the loan window, have we signed anyone?

Mowbray needs to explain the situation without repitition, hesitation or deviation otherwise I'll lose the last residue of faith in him.

I don't think loan signings will help us if the manager has indeed lost the dressing room.

Also, unless he is brutally honest about his relationship with the players, I doubt there is anything he could say to explain the situation the club finds itself in.

Teams crying for a change of setup, we need an intense coach to get players running that bit faster and getting the team motivated.

We have quality in our squad Mowbray has no excuses we have quality in there.