• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Juke is a striker supposedly and has missed 3 great chances there can be no defence of him whatsoever. We all applaud him when he scores!

That's fine but who signed him???

Who still hasn't addressed the lack of a GOAL SCORER he also spent all season saying we need someone to score goals.....

Utter tosh.....

Williams is probably able to cover for Hines in case he gets smashed. There is no reason to force Williams on the pitch. I'm on Mogga's side in this case.

Also I like Juke. Sure he misses like 90 % of the sitters, but he's still like a *** one-man army up there.

As someone mentioned. Put Kamara up front with Juke. Carayol in instead of some CM. It's beyond retarded that we are not trying to bombard them and their poor defence.

I think we're in for a good 2nd half. UTB.

It was I.

Can I use you for a reference in my Boro application?

I persuaded my uni mate to put boro on his accumulator, cause Barnsley have lost loads and our last match was an emphatic win against Yeovil. He wasn't sure about it but I persuaded him. Currently all other teams on his accy except boro are winning. If things stay like this I'll lose a friend, not just my dignity :P