• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a quality opening post :D At work and just burst out laughing as I scrolled down to a giant bellend :D

Can't wait for this. Always a good day out Barnsley, we'll take a fair few and the atmosphere will be brilliant. Here's hoping we carry on in the way we played against Yeovil and get our season on track. They're bottom of the league for a reason this season and it's a great opportunity to get another comfortable win.

I fancy us for 3 points on Saturday. I think the lads will be raring to kick on after Yeovil, we'll have fresh legs and a cracking away support as we usually do at Barnsley. I'm also hoping the defensive work they've been practising over the break pays off....although i know Williams can't have been part of it :/

Is any one else going?

I fancy us for 3 points on Saturday. I think the lads will be raring to kick on after Yeovil, we'll have fresh legs and a cracking away support as we usually do at Barnsley. I'm also hoping the defensive work they've been practising over the break pays off....although i know Williams can't have been part of it :/

Is any one else going?

I'm trying to sort out going but my mates are useless and I probably won't end up going!

Should win but who knows! always great support at Barnsley, how many are estimated to be going from Boro?

Remember going years and years ago, last away game of the season, won 3-0, all we had to do then was beat Leicester at home to be promoted, lost 1-2 but beat Chelsea in play offs.

Seem to think we took 8-10,000 that day, anyone else there that day? (older forum members)

last year it was the first game of the season and we took half of Teesside. We were going to bury them and get our promotion season off to a flying start. We lost 0-1

The previous year we'd had a purple patch and were completely unplayable and won 3-1 Scotty, Robbo and Marv scored in pretty close succession in the first half.

They may be bottom of the league but you can be sure they'll give it all they've got. I cannot see it being a walkover by any means

......... but wouldn't it be nice if it was ?

of course I'm going and the pies and ale are good too