• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

great thread bu haha. would expect better behaviour from a mod though ;)

wish i could afford to go to this, went to barnsley a few years ago. it was a great day minus the result

steele

hoyte woody gibbo friend

butterfield leadbitter smallwood

adomah juke kamara

2-0 boro. hope we can really start to push on if we win these next 2 games

Definitely always been able to pay on the door at Barnsley

See a few people struggling to get there due to lack of others wanting to go - how old is everybody? Could something not get sorted when a few people who want to go, but nobody else they know fancies it, go with a few off here?

Our away group has gradually declined over the past few years. We were always taking at least an 8 seater minibus to away games, but we're down to 3 of us as regulars now.

Just bought a ticket off the website and it's sent to my previous address, where I no longer live. I done this last time, I need to remember for future!

It doesn't prompt for an address though it must just be associated with the account.

They were fine with it last time, just hope there's enough time to change it and still get the ticket hah!

If you want any kind of information on my club for this thread, let me know and I'll type some drivel up before Friday.

Go for it, It's always nice to have an opposition view on a game :)

Gents/Ladies,

Where are away fans going for a few beers beforehand? First time to Barnsley so no idea where to go.

Thanks.

The busiest place in each of the last 4 seasons I've been has been the Metrodome that's right next to Oakwell. Quite a big sports complex that has a bar upstairs, but they also open up a massive hall on the ground floor where they've got a few bars and burgers/hotdogs etc too. Can stand / sit on the grass outside and drink too with no hassle if it's a decent day. Was boiling last year and was a good laugh out there with a few footys flying about.

Depending on the time we get to Barnsley, because we're on a coach that has a pub pre booked just outside Barnsley, we'll be back in there. It's where everyone on the direct trains will be walked too as well.